Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Love You. . .

I love to see you smile
And I love knowing that I caused that smile
I love to see you happy
And I love knowing that I caused that happiness

I love to look into your beautiful eyes
And I love the way I fall into them
I love it when you hold my hand
And I love having the courage to grab and hold yours

I love to tease and torment you
And I love it when you tease and torment me
I love it when you touch me
And I love to touch you

I love rediscovering how beautiful you are each time
I see you And I love realizing how attractive you make me feel
I love wanting so badly to kiss you
And I love the way you want to take things slow

I love the fact that you still want to be my friend
And I love that I want to be yours
I love so many things about you
But the most important thing is
I Love you . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment