Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wish You Were Here . . .

Sitting by the telephone, learning for your call - to hear you speak,Thought I saw you walk through that corridor,As I neared - the images got distant and bleak,

Promised myself - won't keep thinking about you,But couldn't help the heart's outburst - which kept echoing I MISS YOU . . .

I know my existence means nothing to you,You may have not loved me for a moment - no qualm or complain,Though accepting this truth does cause a lot of pain,

You will never know the emotions that flow when I happen to catch a glimpse of you,They are the treasured moments that make me happy when I'm feeling blue.My love for you grows stronger as time goes by,

For you, I could go till the ends of the earth and even die.I MISS YOU so much - I could just cry,Fond memories of you are all I have - to take me through this agony and sigh . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment