Sunday, March 15, 2009

They Loved each other a lot . . .

A Girl and a Boy were on a motorcycle, speeding through the night. They loved each other a lot .

Girl : "slow down a little.. I'm scared.."
Boy : "No, it's so fun.."
Girl : "please.. it's so scary.."
Boy : "Then say that you love me.."
Girl : "Fine.. I love you.. can you slow down now?"
Boy : "Give me a big hug.."
The girl gave him a big hug.
Girl : "Now can you slow down?"
Boy : "Can you take off my helmet and put it on..? It's uncomfortable and its bothering me while I drive.."

The next day, there was a story in the newspaper.

" A motorcycle had crashed into a building because its brakes were not working & there were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived... "

The guy knew that the brakes were not working. But he didn't want to let the Girl to know, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared. Instead, He was told the last time that she loved him, got a hug from her, put his helmet on her so that she can live, and died himself . . .

1 comment: