Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She said to me . . .

She said she would be a true friend,
Not till now but for all the years ahead.
I could count on her without any doubt,
As she would be there to help me out.
She assured to give me her full support,
When I would need it the most.
She promised to always be my lucky guide,
When I would sometimes forget which way to ride.
All the troubles that would come my way,
She would be there to toss them away.
When ever we would have a fight,
I know she would be the one to let it slide,
She was the One, so sweet,funny and kind
Whom I, definitely can never leave behind
But Why Did she Left me Behind
This I can't understand
Was She wrong or Is this the Value of the Promises ?
Is this the Worth Of the Words ?
Is this the meaning of Friendship . . . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment