Monday, March 30, 2009

Remembering My Classmates After Few Years. . .

Remembering my classmates after few years,
My eyes were filled with tears,
Everyone is busy a lot,
No one escaped the destiny's plot.

Saw the girl whom I thought as my best friend,
Oops ! Today she is somebody else's girl friend,
After months remembered about her for a while,
Heard she is happy made me smile.

Project reviews to campus interviews,
Nickname's to last bench games,
Cultural rehearsals to love proposals,
Short term crushes to class room blushes.

Everything is fresh in our mind,
Wish life could just rewind,
Lets laugh,play and rejoice,
Once again become college guys.

Chatting and Laughing we all were in relation,
Till the painful moment of seperation,
When it was time to part,
We returned with a heavy heart.

Today life is full of commitments,
And too many worries,
But those cherished moments,
Will live forever in our memories !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment